Monday, October 18, 2010

oh joy

i am constantly thinking about things that will happen after hsc that i seriously cannot get myself to concentrate in remembering my essays for paper 2. how shit is this huh ? AND I AM NOT STRESSED AT ALL WTF? i need stress to motivate me. but no, im rocking on my chair and thinking 'dw its only the hsc after tmr you will never have to write ENGLISH essays anymore yayy' wtf. wtf.wtf.wtf.wtf. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER NELLY. I FEEL SO CRAZY TALKING TO MYSELF. in 8hrs and 30 mins the supervisor will say PENS DOWN. i wish they would let us scream NO MORE ENGLISH ESSAYS YAHOO. but dw ill be screaming inside of me :D:D:D:D:D

hi, you might realise by now that my blog is for ranting. dont worry, after hsc ill be blogging about other interesting stuff. not only everyday life :D STAY TUNED ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment